Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Introduction

Hello and welcome to the introduction of The Local Marketer. My hope with this blog is to present relevant information about marketing locally. The beginning stages will likely be all about the company that sparked this interest in my life...Local Ad Link. I am an independent sales rep and as such I am in the process of developing a site that has all of the hot information you need to know if you are looking to create or improve your web presence...to see what I have so far click on "The Local Marketer" link to the right. ------------------>

For now I just want to get this first post up and invite you to begin following me in this journey. Weather you are a marketer or a business owner it is my hope that you will find something useful here in the very near future.